Refined Solutions for Complex Analysis
PCensus Analyst uses maps, demographics and your own customer data to assist you in making site location and market planning decisions. With PCensus Analyst, you can…
- Is this the right site for my next store?
- What is the population in my trade area?
- What is my market penetration?
- Are the people well educated with high incomes?
- Does this area have a high number of families and children?
- Create the Lifestyle of your typical customer.
- Rank and score areas based on criteria such as ‘total households’.
- Plot results as potential sites for new locations.
- Target the hot areas with mailings or sales calls.
Know Your Customers
- Find out who your customer is to improve marketing.
- Explore your penetration rates in a given market area.
- Display customer locations on a map to define your market area.
PCensus Analyst Feature Highlights
Rank Markets that Match Your Profile
PCensus Analyst helps you find markets that match a demographic profile of your customer base. Assemble a “lifestyle” of demographic characteristics of your typical customer. PCensus then finds census geographies, zip codes or regions on a map that score highly for finding potential customers.
Visualize Your Data
Create Thematic Maps
Visualize demographic data, business locations and your own data on the map to gain insight. PCensus works with the major mapping platforms – MapInfo, ArcGIS and MapPoint.
Scan a Market Area for Potential Sites
SiteScan quickly analyses a large number of sites to find potentially favorable locations that best meet specific criteria (e.g. a minimum population or sufficient households with a specified income level, education, children or dwelling types) within a specified distance or drive time.
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply
- "PCensus has the ability to go right to a specific locale and create a great looking map, which adds credibility with my audience, be it for the VP, customer or marketing levels. It really helps with selecting ZIP Codes for advertising buys. Tetrad’s customer support is excellent and beyond reproach. They always solve my problems quickly."David Drymon, Research Director, Nash Finch
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "It used to take weeks to compile demographic data for our community health areas - with PCensus and MapInfo it takes minutes."Dr. Joy Edwards, Capital Health Authority
- "Sitewise Pro is easy and straightforward. Its customizable SmartReports are excellent templates that we use every day for our expansion plans. The flexibility offered by Sitewise Pro makes it a solid solution without spending a fortune."Greg Semos, VP of Development, Lyfe Kitchen